separation is such an illusion. we are one
girls that make hot chocolate with water instead of milk
Anonymous said: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Anonymous said: how do you feel about the anti rape nail polish. i personally think that it does nothing but feed into the idea that it's okay for a guy to rape and it's a woman job to prevent it. i was just wondering how you felt about it.
i go to bars all the time and i know what it’s like to be scared of putting your drink down and second guessing whether or not you should take a sip after you do, i remember my mom telling me to never ever put my drink down when i was a teenager and i went to house parties, it’s like second nature now, it’s scary, i don’t think the nail polish is “anti rape” i’ve seen my friends get roofied, i’ve had to drag my cousin to the hospital after it happened to her, i’ve seen people try to lead girls out of bars when it was obvious they could barely stand, i don’t think it feeds into the idea that it’s okay for a guy to rape a woman i think that the reality is that men rape women and women get drugged at bars and i think that as long as that’s our reality, we need to take precautions whether it be coasters or nail polish that change color when a drink is tampered with, i think it’s a good idea and i think it can save lives and i also think it fucking sucks we have to go to such lengths to protect ourselves.
why is this so hard
Page 1 of 326